Fundraising & Events
Pregnancy Loss Support Group
Bears of Hope Pregnancy & Infant Loss Support Group – Grief Workshop
Bears of Hope Pregnancy and Infant Loss Support Inc.invite bereaved parents to a closed grief workshop – Exploring Grief within Pregnancy and Infant Loss.
This workshop is recommended for bereaved parents who have lost a baby at any gestation throughout their pregnancy or after birth, who are approximately 6 months following their loss.
This workshop allows and promotes a healthy expression of grief and provides insight into complexities of grief.
Through the workshop parents are educated on the process of grief, identify coping strategies and facilitate a sense of personal control and decision making.
For more details download the flyer PDF here.
SIDS and Kids Tasmania would like to thank the Gateway Community Care Inc. for arranging this special service for families. For families unable to attend they might like to on the 15th October light a candle in memory of our babies.
October 15 at 7pm, (wherever they live) parents from Australia, Canada, Great Britain and the USA or anywhere else in the world where international Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day is recognised will light a candle for:
- Their own baby, who died during pregnancy or infancy
- The baby of a friend or family member who died during pregnancy or infancy.
Whether we light a candle in public or in the privacy of our own homes, the wave of light created by this simple gesture is a reminder that parents who lose a child to miscariage or in infancy are not alone.
SIDS and Kids Tasmania at Health and Wellbeing Expo
SIDS and Kids Tasmania will have an Education site at:
Health and Wellbeing Expo
Ulverstone Civic Center
Doors Open 10am
Red Nose Day
Supporting Red Nose Day has never been easier; below you’ll find four simple options.
1. Order your RED NOSE DAY product online at www.rednoseday.com.au
2. Order your RED NOSE DAY product through our order hotline 1300 1 RED NOSE (1300 173 366)
3. Download your RED NOSE DAY order form below and fax off to 1300 308 317.
Red Nose Day order form.pdf
4. Support Red Nose Day by setting up your own fundraising site with Red Nose Day Everyday Hero. You can hold your own event in your office or with family and friends and they can support you by making donations directly to your site online. Supporting Red Nose Day has never been easier!
This Side Up Singlets just $10.00 (plus postage and handling)
Singlets are 100% cotton with print on one side.
They make the perfect gift and are presented in a pouch which also includes SIDS and Kids Safe Sleeping information.
Sizes Available are 000, 00 and 0.