How can you help?
SIDS and Kids is always looking for people to get involved in our organisation. Your commitment can be whatever you have time to give. There are times of the year when we need more help than at other times so give us a call or contact us by email and we can let you know what is available!
Become a Volunteer?
We are always looking for people that can assist in various ways! If you have the time, skill set or passion to support SIDS and Kids SA we would love to hear from you. It doesn’t matter if you can give a few hours or something more regular, every little bit helps!
Click here with your name and contact details to be added to our volunteer list
Please note that by adding your name to our volunteer list you are not bound to anything! We will simply update you with upcoming events and volunteer opportunities!
SIDS and Kids SA relies on the community to fundraise and raise awareness for our organisation through Community Fundraising. We encourage you to hold your own event or start your own online fundraising page! Any amount we receive will make an incredible difference to the education and support we can provide SA families.
Just some of the opportunities include:
- Sell RED NOSE DAY Merchandise at stands in shopping centres (Next year’s RED NOSE DAY is Friday June 30th).
- Become an Ambassador in your workplace during June. Our Red Nose Day Point of Sale boxes are available to place in your workplace, or sell to friends and family. Click here to order product and find out more about Red Nose Day.
- Hold a casual day at work – perhaps “Go Red” in June – and let us know about it! Being silly for a serious cause has never been easier!
- Help us collect donations on RED NOSE DAY
- Buy your Christmas cards from SIDS and Kids SA
- Place one of our RED NOSE Donation Boxes at your business or workplace
- Support our various fundraising events throughout the year
- Or your own fantastic idea!
Please call us on 8332 1066 to discuss your ideas and we will get you started!
Please note that all fundraisers must fill out a Fundraising Authority Form which is to be approved by the SIDS and Kids SA Fundraising and Event Manager prior to advertising your event. Please Click Here to request our form.
Stay up to date and spread the word
LIKE the SIDS and Kids South Australia Facebook Page
By joining our FACEBOOK PAGE you can stay up to date with everything happening in SA as well as the latest safe sleeping information, education and support.