Parents warned after girl’s battery death

Safety experts are trying to educate parents about the dangers of button batteries after the death of a young girl who swallowed one.

Specialists tried desperately to save the four-year-old after she was taken to a hospital on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast on Sunday with stomach bleeding.

Read the full story on the Brisbane Times website here.

The ACCC’s Product Safety website has the following information on the dangers of button batteries:

This Responsive Wordpress website is produced by Bizar Mobile - iPhone app Development, html5 Development