Child Care Kit now 15% off
Order the SIDS and Kids Infant Safe Sleeping Child Care Kit online and save 15%.
The SIDS and Kids Infant Safe Sleeping Child Care Kit provides teaching staff, educators, co-ordinators and staff employed by child care services clear evidence-based information on how to provide a safe sleeping environment to reduce the risk of sudden and unexpected death in infancy.
The Child Care Kit has been developed with the aim of increasing the educator’s knowledge and understanding of the importance of using the safe sleeping principles in their own practice.
The SIDS and Kids Child Care Kit includes the following information:
- FAQ Safe Sleeping for Child Care Services
- A range of relevant information sheets covering safe sleeping topics including tilting and baby head shape
- Easy Read Safe Sleeping Brochures
- Tummy Time Brochures
- Wrapping Brochures
- Informative e-news updates
- Safe Sleeping Posters
- Safe Sleeping Policy
- Safe Sleeping DVD
- Emergency Response Procedures for child care centre staff
- Electro-static Safe Sleeping Sticker for display
The kit is presented in an easy to store box with dividers and a contents index for easy reference. The Safe Sleeping kit has been fully revised and updated and includes the new Sleep Safe, My Baby information suite launched by SIDS and Kids in May 2012.