SIDS and Kids NSW is seeking volunteers to provide support to us in our Sydney office.
If you are able to spare some time on a regular basis we would love to hear from you.
Please contact us on 1300 17 33 66.
Red Nose Day volunteer roles include:
SIDS and Kids NSW is seeking volunteers to support us throughout the year as well as for Red Nose Day in 2010.
- being part of a team and hit the streets of Sydney selling Red Nose Day goodies, badges, noses and pens
- being a Team Leader at one of our Sydney locations – Circular Quay, Darling Harbour or one of the many train stations throughout Sydney
- getting everyone in your workplace involved by selling Red Nose Day merchandise during June.
- get your school or child care centre involved and in Red Nose Day Last Friday in June
- get your Schools or Child Care Centre Red Nose Day kits to help you on your way!
For more information contact the fundraising team on 1300 17 33 66 or email email@example.com.